Special Journal of Medicine, Surgery and Disease markers hopes to bring together global best brains to exchange ideas on Disease prevention and Management desperately needed tools to defeat challenges that question our existence on the planet earth
Diseases markers research opens a new horizon in preventive medical research that predicts diseases outcomes long before the disease becomes overt or causes an outbreak
Disease management research harnesses the global best brains in a consortium that utilizes only optimized protocols to achieve the best results in the best interest of the clients.
This is more imperative in view of the rampant outbreak of dangerous emerging and re-emerging epidemics like COVID-19 ravaging the world
Your: voice, case, ideas, suggestions, inputs, and recommendations must be echoed in the right place and at the right time.
We glad to accommodate all stakeholders in this virtual online conference about matters that concerns all of us.
It is brought to the comforts of your bedrooms, doorsteps, and anywhere so as to give you chance to let your voice be heard.
No travels restrictions, no lockdowns, no vaccine passports, no visa applications, and so on. We can still achieve a lot in the pandemic despite the aftermath of the pandemic that brought us to the new normal ways of life.
If you do not say here I am, no one will know where you are and what you have to say to the world. Let’s embrace the new normal post ways of doing things as we prepare for the post-pandemic life.
Register and invite your contacts as well so that together we blaze the trail of sustainable development
Abstracts are stand-alone documents that should be clear, concise, and educative enough to allow readers to make decisions without the full text.
Abstracts are also published separately as Journals supplements without the may text. Structured abstracts will be reviewed and published as “Opinion papers” or “Position papers”.
Disease prevention and Management Virtual conference 2021
DATE: October 8-9th, 2021
Deadline for September 17th, 2021
Disease prevention and Management virtual conference PROGRAM OF EVENTS FOR 2021 WILL BE POSTED HERE…
Fill these forms to register for the conference
1. Register to present your papers (Attach or paste your Abstracts)
2. Register to listen and learn from others (NO Abstracts)
Selected topics include but not limited to:
Disease prevention (Biomarker’s research)
Session 1: Diseases prediction
- Individual Health to show idiosyncrasy of different disease
- Protein-based disorders research to determine the target of all drugs
- Vitamins and Nutritional disorders
- The cardiac and associated disease
- The cardiorenal disease and associated disorders
- infections and associated complications
- Liver diseases and their crippling effect
- Enzyme deficiency diseases for organs health status
- Kidney Biomarkers
- Biomarkers in Reproduction, Lactation, and Infertility
- Brain Biomarkers
Session 2: Disease diagnosis and spread
- Tumor Biomarkers
- Biomarkers in Cancer types
- Biomarkers in CVD, Diabetes and Related Risks
- Endocrine Biomarkers
- Forensic Biomarkers
- Environmental Risk Biomarkers
- Biomarkers in Pregnancy
- Biomarker observational and analytic epidemiology
- Disease markers in randomized clinical trials
- Screening and Diagnosis
Session 3: General comprehensive adult healthcare
- Physical exams required for driver’s permits,
- college entrance, and sports participation;
- Sports medicine and orthopedic problems, such as scoliosis;
- Growth and development issues;
- Strep throat, asthma, diabetes, or cerebral palsy;
- Headaches, chest pain, and other aches;
- Gynaecologic and reproductive health/sexuality issues;
- School, learning, and attention problems;
- Nutrition, obesity, and eating disorders;
- Drug, alcohol, and tobacco use prevention and counseling;
- Psychosocial problems: depression, stress, anxiety, self-esteem, and sleep problems
Session 4: Sports Medicine
- Ankle sprains, and Fractures,
- Knee and shoulder injuries,
- Tendonitis, and Exercise-induced asthma,
- Heat illness, and Concussions,
- Eating disorders, and Cartilage injuries,
- including nutrition, and supplements,
- exercise, and injury prevention
Session 5: Other conditions
- hemochromatosis, hemophilia, and inflammatory bowel disease (IBD),
- insomnia, jaundice in newborns, kidney disease, and lead poisoning,
- liver disease, muscular dystrophy (MD), and Obesity,
- Myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), myelomeningocele,
- primary thrombocythemia, psoriasis, and seizure disorder,
- Sickle cell anemia, Sleep disorders, Stress,
- The systematic lupus erythematosus (also called lupus),
- Systemic sclerosis (also called scleroderma),
- Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorder,
- Tourette syndrome (TS), and Traumatic brain injury (TBI),
- Ulcerative colitis, Vision impairment, and
- Von Willebrand disease (VWD)
To Register for the Disease Prevention and Management Virtual Conference 2021 on September 17-18th, 2021, fill the form above or call us: +256 726 011573/ +256760291311 and/or send a mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will get an instant response in not more than 48hrs, from our dedicated staff mandated to serve you.
- Groups more than 20, get 30% off
- Register to listen [ US$10].
- Corporate Exposition: ….US$100
Queries to: email@example.com or (what’s app +256726011573) or direct call +256760291311
Accepted abstracts will be published as supplements in the Special Journal of Medicine, Surgery, and Disease Markers. It will also be published in all our social media outlets. Authors will be guided on how to write the manuscript for publication in the Special Journal of Medicine, Surgery and Disease markers